: " ".
    ǡ ǡ : " " : " ".
    ǡ :" ".
    : " " : " ".
    ǡ : " ".
    . : " " ǡ : " " " " .
    ɡ ѡ ǡ ǡ ǡ ѡ ޡ ǡ С .
    Ibrahim** the Prophet of Allah

The prophet of Allah Ibrahim lived in the city of Babel in Iraq. His father used to make the idols which the pagans worshipped instead of Allah the Single the One.
    The prophet of Allah Ibrahim used to advise his father in a very polite manner and a gentle way to abandon worshiping stones which can not benefit or harm but his father whose name was Azer remained a pagan so the prophet of Allah Ibrahim left and went to the beauty of the universe around him and think about it.
    When he saw the the planets and the stars in the sky he said: "This is my lord." But when they disappeared and the sun rose he said: "I like not those that set".
    When the darkness of the night came and when Ibrahim saw the moon and its strong light he said: "This is my lord." When the moon disappeared and the sun rose he said "I like not those that set." "Unless my Lord guides me I shall
    surely be among the erring people."

He prayed to Allah to guide him. When he saw the sun rising up he said: "This is my lord. This is greater." But when it set he said: "O my people! I am indeed free from all that you join as partners in worship with Allah. Verily I have turned my face towards Him Who has created the heavens and the earth Hanifa (Islamic Monotheism i.e. worshipping none but Allah Alone) and I am not of Al Mushrikun.
    One day he went to the temple where the idols were. He carried an axe and destroyed all of them except the biggest. He hung the axe on its neck and left the place. When the people saw what happened to their idles they held a meeting and asked Ibrahem: "Are you the one who has done this to our gods O Ibrahim (Abraham)?".
    He answered as a mockery of them: "Nay this one the biggest of them (idols) did it. Ask them if they can speak!"
    Naturally idols can not talk and defend themselves therefore how can they do anything including managing the lives of people and supplying them with all their needs? The pagans said: "Indeed you (Abrahim) know well that these (idols) speak not!"
    He said to them: "Do you then worship besides Allah things that can neither profit you nor harm you?
    The pagans could not answer because the truth defeated them. They ordered to burn him. They said: "Burn him and help your aliha (gods) if you will be doing." They agreed and started making a big fire and put Ibrahem in it but the Merciful Allah the All Powerful the All Merciful makes His bondsmen victorious and defeat the believers.
    He ordered the fire: "O fire! Be you coolness and safety for Ibrahim (Abrahim)!"
    Ibrahim came out of the fire unharmed without any traces of burns. The pagans became more stubborn.
    Namrud; the king tried to show Ibrahem as helpless in front of the people he asked him about his god. Prophet Ibrahim answered: "My Lord (Allah) is He Who gives life and causes death." Nimrod ordered that two prisoners who were sentenced to be executed be brought from jail. He killed one and pardoned the other and said: "I give life and cause death." thinking that he owns the capability of giving life and death. Ibrahem u said to him: "Verily! Allah causes the sun to rise from the east; then cause it you to rise from the west." Namrood could not do or say anything.
    Ibrahim married a girl called Sarah. He his wife and his nephew Lut immigrated to Palestine. Ibrahim u asked Allah to show him how He gives life to the dead to be stronger in Faith. Allah ordered him to slaughter four birds mix their pieces and then put a portion of them on every hill and call them they will come to you in haste. He did and the birds went to him flying. He was certain that Allah is All Mighty All Wise." He immigrated to Eygpt.
    Allah ordered him to marry Hajar because Sarah was unable to have babies. Hajar gave birth to Ismael u and Sarah gave birth to Ishaque (Isaac) .
    Allah ordered His Prophet to leave his wife Hajar and his baby Ismael in the desert of Makkah. He made the Well of Zamzam gush with water people went and lived near them and then Allah ordered Ibrahim u to slaughter Ismael .
    Ibrahim started carrying out the order so Allah sent a huge ram from the sky as a ransom for the life of Isma'il .
    Ibrahim slaughtered the ram instead of his son. Allah ordered His prophet Ibrahim to raise the foundations of the Ka'bah at Makkah and rebuild it with his son Isma'il. They did and while working Ibrahim invoked to Allah for his children. Ibrahim died soon after that and was buried in a city in Palestine. It is named Alkhaleel which means an intimate friend in accordance with his name.

muslimah53 ; 22 07 2017 02:25 PM

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sonofmary/

Aug 2002

: - Stories and Bibliographies

ǡ ϡ ϡ ɡ ɡ ɡ : ! ǡ ɡ : ǿ : ǡ . ǡ : { }37
    ǡ . ǡ ޡ ǡ ǡ ǡ .
    :{ }]158]. ʡ ǡ .
    ɡ - - ǡ ǡ ǡ ѡ ǡ ɡ ǡ . ǡ :**... }102.
    ǡ . : : ɡ : : : ǡ : ǿ : ǡ : : : ɡ : : : : ߡ ǡ . : : : ɡ ɡ ǡ : ˡ : . ().
    : . : : : : ʡ . : { }127{ }128
    ϡ ɡ ǡ : { }54 { }55.
    . : { }136
    :{ }163
    : ( ) []. ȡ : " " .[].

:

Isma'il, the Prophet of Allah
    Ibrahim liked to have a righteous offspring who will worship Allah the Almighty and help him do his duties. Lady Sarah knew what her husband wanted but was barren. Sarah told Ibrahim to marry her servant Hajar. He did and Hajer gave birth to Isma'il, and Sarah gave birth to Ishaque (Isaac).
    Allah ordered His Prophet to leave his wife Hajar and his baby Isma'il in the desert of Makkah in the location of Alka'bah. He stayed with them for a short period of time and wanted to return to Palestine. When his wife Hajar saw him leave she quickly went after him and asked him: O Ibrahim! Where are going and leaving us in this valley where no human or anything in it? Ibrahim did not answer her. He stayed silent. She insisted and repeated the same question. He stayed silent. She asked him: did Allah order you to do so? Ibrahim said: yes.
    She said: Then He will take care of us and returned to their location.
    Ibrahim left his wife and son with little food and water. When he became far from them he raised his hands and said to Allah: (14: 37. "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in an uncultivable valley by Your Sacred House (the Ka'bah at Makkah); in order O our Lord that they may perform As Salat (Iqamat as Salat) so fill some hearts among men with love towards them and (O Allah) provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks).
    He continued walking to Palestine and Hajar was alone nursing her baby Isma'il, and drinking from the water which Ibrahim u left for her. Then the water finished she became thirsty and so was her baby. She left him and went to look for water in the surrounding area. The baby cried severely and was moaning from severe thirst. She walked until she reached the Safa Mountain. She walked to its top looked left and right hoping to see someone or a caravan and ask them for food or water. She saw nothing so she went down the mountain and went towards the top of Almarwah Mountain. She looked for a savior but did not find anyone.
    She repeated the same act again seven times and still found nothing. That hastening became a Haj ritual in memory of that event. Allah said: 2:158. Verily! As Safa and Al Marwah (two mountains in Makkah) are of the Symbols of Allah. So it is not a sin on him who perform Haj or 'Umrah (pilgrimage) of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) to perform the going (Tawaf) between them (As Safa and Al Marwah). And whoever does good deeds voluntarily then verily Allah is All Recogniser All Knower.
    After Hajar became tired and felt exhausted she returned to her son without a drop of water. At that moment the mercy of Allah happened; there was Angel Jibreel who hit the ground with his wing until fresh and pure water gushed. That became known as Zamzam water. The mother of Isma'il gathered the water with her hands and collected it in her container.
    People went and lived near them and then Allah ordered Ibrahim u to slaughter Isma'il .
    After few days a caravan for the Arab tribe of Jurhum from Yemen reached the place. They saw birds flying around the area were Hajar and her son were. They knew that there was water in the area. They went to the place and found the Well of Zamzam. They were astonished for finding it in that area. They saw the mother of Isma'il sitting beside it. They went to her and knew her story. They asked her for permitting them to live in the area. She did and they lived together. Isma'il learned Arabic from them. Hajar taught her son good manners and virtues. He grew up and started working to help his mother. Ibrahem u visited them from time to time to make sure they are alright. One day he saw a dream where he was slaughtering his son Isma'il u. When he woke up he realized that it was an order from Allah to slaughter Isma'il because dreams of the Prophets are visions that must be done. He went to his son and said: ("O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offer you in sacrifice to Allah) so look what you think!" He said: "O my father! Do that which you are commanded Insha' Allah (if Allah wills) you shall find me of As Sabirin (the patient ones etc.)."
    Ibrahim took Isma'il to Mina put him on the ground with his face down so he does not see his face and get emotional. Isma'il surrendered to the will of Allah. Ibrahim put the knife on the Neck of Isma'il to slaughter him and just before he moved it he heard these words of Allah:
    37: 105. You have fulfilled the dream (vision)!" Verily! Thus do We reward the Muhsinun (good doers). 106. Verily that indeed was a manifest trial.
    Moments later Ibrahim saw Jabriel with a huge ram. Ibrahim took it and slaughtered it instead of Isma'il u.
    The Almighty Allah wanted to test Ibrahim u with sacrificing his son Isma'il u. When He found him obedient without any hesitation Allah removed that ordeal and ransomed him with a huge ram. That day became an Islamic celebration called Eid Aladha when Muslims slaughter animals to please Allah and in memory of that occasion.
    Ibrahim and his son Isma'il went home. The mother was very happy for saving her son. Isma'il grew up a strong young man and married a woman from one of the tribes which settled around Zamzam well.
    One day Ibrahim visited his son Isma'il. He did not find him at home he found his wife and she did not know him.
    Ibrahim asked her about her husband. She said that he went to find provision for them. He asked her about their situation she said: we are suffering. Ibrahim u said: when your husband returns tell him to change his doorstep. When Isma'il returned he asked his wife: did anyone visit us? She answered: Yes; an old man and she described him. Isma'il said: did he say anything? She said: he asked about you about our situation. Isma'il asked her about her response she told him. Isma'il asked her if the man gave her a message. She said: he told me that you must change your doorstep. Isma'il told her that the guest is his father and he wanted him to divorce his wife. Isma'il divorced her and sent her to her family. He married another woman.
    A period of time passed and Ibrahim returned to visit his son Ismael. He did not find him. He found his wife whom he neither knew her nor did she know him.
    Ibrahim asked her about her husband. She said that he went to find provision for them. He asked her about their situation she said: it is very good. Ibrahim was very pleased with her and said: when your husband returns say Salam to him from me and tell him to stabilize his door step.
    Ibrahim returned to Palestine and stayed there for a long period of time worshiping Allah; The Almighty and Exalted. He went to visit Isma'il and found him near Zamzam Well making arrows. When Isma'il u saw him he hurried and greeted and hugged him. Ibrahim said to him: O Isma'il; Allah ordered me to do something.
    Isma'il u said: Do that which Allah commanded.
    Ibrahim u asked: and you will help me?
    Isma'il said: and I will help you.
    Ibrahim said: Allah ordered me to build a house here for people to worship Him in it.
    Isma'il agreed and started bringing the needed stones.
    Isma'il helped Ibrahim while he was building it. When it was finished Jebril brought a stone from the Paradiseand gave it to Ibrahim to put it in a wall of Alkabah. It is known as (The Black Stone).
    Allah says about building Alkabah: 2: 127. And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) and (his son) Isma'il (Ishmael) were raising the foundations of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah) (saying) "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us. Verily! You are the All Hearer the All Knower." 128. "Our Lord! And make us submissive unto You and of our offspring a nation submissive unto You and show us our Manasik (all the ceremonies of pilgrimage Hajj and 'Umrah etc.) and accept our repentance. Truly You are the One Who accepts repentance the Most Merciful.
    Allah complimented His Prophet Isma'il u by saying about him:
    19: 54. And mention in the Book (the Qur'an) Isma'il (Ishmael). Verily! He was true to what he promised and he was a Messenger (and) a Prophet. 55. And he used to enjoin on his family and his people As Salat (the prayers) and the Zakat and his Lord was pleased with him.
    Isma'il u was a messenger to the tribes which lived in the area of Zamzam. Allah sent revelation to him: 136. Say (O Muslims) "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham) Isma'il (Ishmael) Ishaque (Isaac)ue (Isaac) Ya'qub (Jacob) and to Al Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus) and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."
    And He said: 4: 163. Verily We have inspired you (O Muhammad ) as We inspired Nuh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We (also) inspired Ibrahim (Abraham) Isma'il (Ishmael) Ishaque (Isaacue, Isaac) Ya'qub (Jacob) and Al Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)] 'Iesa (Jesus) Ayub (Job) Yunus (Jonah) Harun (Aaron) and Sulaiman (Solomon) and to Dawud (David) We gave the Zabur (Psalms(.
    Isma'il was the first to use arrows. Prophet Muhammad said: Shoot Banu Ismail for your father was an archer."
    Isma'il is the great grandfather of Prophet Muhammad and the father of the Arabs.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: "Indeed Allah has chosen Isma'il from the children of Ibrahim and He chose Banu Kinanah from the children of Isma'il and He chose the Quraish from Banu Kinanah and He chose Banu Hashim from Quraish and He chose me from Banu Hashim."

What we learn from the lesson:
    1. The Muslim obeys Allah and does not do what makes Him angry.
    2. The Muslim praises Allah for His gifts.
    3. The Muslim seeks help and refuge from Allah.
    4. The Muslim always supplicates for good things.
    5. The manners of the Muslim are good and he loves Muslims.
    6. The Muslim obeys his parents.

Aug 2002

( ) ϡ ͡ ѡ .
    ɡ ѡ ѡ ǡ ǡ .
    : **.... }[:73] ߡ : ߡ ߿!
    : ǡ !
    : ߡ .
    ǡ ϡ : { } 73
    ߡ : !
    : ǡ ! : .
    ǡ :**.... } 69.
    :{ }146{ } 147{ }148
    :**.... }61
    :{ }24{ }25
    :**... ...} 75
    : ǡ : { }76
    :{ }63
    ɡ ɡ . ӡ ɡ ǡ : ǡ . ǡ : ǡ : : ߡ .
    ǡ : **... }73
    ǡ ɡ ϡ : { }[: 48]
    ǡ ǡ ֡ :**... ...}[:65].
    .. .. .
    : { } 52{ } [52-53].
    ϡ :**... }79
    r ( ) ɡ ǡ .
    ϡ }... } 79

:
    - ʡ .

The Story of Prophet Salih

Mada'in Saleh was in an area between Hijaz and Great Syria. There lived the famous tribe of Thamud whose origin goes back to Sam Ibn Nooh.
    Apparently they had constructional civilized skills; they carved the mountains and made them their winter homes to protect them from rain and storms which occurred from time to time. They built castles on the plains as residences in the summer. Allah gave them uncountable bounties; He gave them a fertile land fresh water gardens palm trees and many kinds of plants and fruits. Not only did they not thank Him but also met all that with disbelief in Him.
    Instead they worshiped idols so Allah sent unto them His Prophet Salih.
    He called them to worship Allah alone and to not associate partners with Him. While some of them believed him the majority disbelieved and harmed him by both words and deeds. Salih directed them by saying: 7:61 "O my people! Worship Allah! You have no other God but Him. They rejected his plea 11: 62. They said: "O Saleh! You have been among us as a figure of good hope till you have brought that we leave our gods and worship your God! Do you now forbid us from worshiping what our fathers have worshipped? But we are really in grave doubt as to that which you invite us to monotheism."
    Not only did Prophet Salih not treat them in accordance with the what they treated him or gave up on their accepting Islam but he continued his invitation to them and reminded them of the severe fate of the previous nations for their disbelief and stubbornness and the punishment Allah inflected on them. He said: 7:69 And remember that He made you successors after the people of Nuh (Noah) and increased you amply in stature. So remember the graces (bestowed upon you) from Allah so that you may be successful."). Then he wanted to show them the right way to worshiping Allah and that if they asked Allah for forgiveness and repented He will accept them so he said: 11: 61. And to Thamud (people We sent) their brother Salih (Saleh). He said: "O my people! Worship Allah you have no other Ilah (God) but Him. He brought you forth from the earth and settled you therein then ask forgiveness of Him and turn to Him in repentance. Certainly my Lord is Near (to all by His Knowledge) Responsive."
    Some of the weak and poor accepted his message but the rich rejected it and accused him of lying 54: 24. For they said: "A man! Alone from among us that we are to follow? Truly then we should be in error and distress or madness!"

25. "Is it that the Reminder is sent to him (Prophet Saleh) alone from among us? Nay he is an insolent liar!"
    They also tried to make the followers of Prophet Salih doubt his truthfulness of his massage so they said: 7:75 . know you that Salih (Saleh) is one sent from his Lord.?"
    They said: 7: 76. Those who were arrogant said: "Verily we disbelieve in that which you believe in."
    When Prophet Salih saw their insistence on staying pagans 11. 63. He said: "O my people! Tell me if I have a clear proof from my Lord and there has come to me a Mercy (Prophethood etc.) from Him who then can help me against Allah if I were to disobey Him? Then you increase me not but in loss.
    He was following the Islamic manners in dealing with them. He sometimes followed the wisdom and the fair preaching and other times used arguing stressing on the fact that worshiping Allah is the right way. But his people persisted on disbelieving and started making cunning plans against him so most people will not follow him. One day while Prophet Salih was propagating to them and reminded them of the many of Allah's blessings to them which they should thank Him for they said: O Saleh you are only a man like ourselves. You must show us a miracle and a sign. He asked them about the miracle they want they pointed to a rock near them and said: we want a ten months old big she-camel to come out of this rock.
    Prophet Salih said: will you believe and Allah Who created you if I did? They answered: yes. And promised to do so. Prophet Salih prayed to Allah and asked Him to make what they asked for.
    Moments later the huge shecamel came out of the rock. It was a bright clear proof of the truthfulness of his prophethood. When his people witnessed the huge shecamel some of them followed him while most of them stayed pagans. Allah told His prophet to warn them against harming the shecamel. He said to them: 7:73.. This she camel of Allah is a sign unto you; so you leave her to graze in Allah's earth and touch her not with harm lest a painful torment should seize you.
    That situation lasted for a long time. They arranged to use the water of the well on one day and let the shecamel drinks from it the next day and all of them drank its milk which was enough for all of them. Satan tempted them and made their deeds fair seeming to them. They ignored the warning of Prophet Salih nine of them plotted to kill the shecamel. 27: 48. And there were in the city nine men (from the sons of their chiefs) who made mischief in the land and would not reform.
    Then they made a plan to kill the shecamel with the rest of their people. The leader of the plan was the most wicked man among them whose name was Qadar Ibn Salif. In the morning they gathered in a spacious place waiting for the shecamel to pass by so they carry out their plot. Moments later it came. One of them hit its led with a sharp arrow. It fell on the ground. Qadar Ibn Salif hit it with a sword until it died. Prophet Salih u knew what his people who mocked him did. Allah revealed to him that Allah will punish them after three days. He said to them: 11:65 "Enjoy yourselves in your homes for three days. This is a promise (i.e. a threat) that will not be belied." They did not believe him and continued mocking him.
    At night time they met and discussed killing to get rid of him as they did with the shecamel but Allah hastened the torture of those nine. He sent stones which hit them and killed them.
    The three days passed and the pagans came out of their homes on the morning of the third day to wait for their punishment in few moments the awful cry and a severe earth quake from beneath them killed all of them. They lay (dead) prostrate in their homes.
    27: 52. These are their houses in utter ruin for they did wrong. Verily in this is indeed an Ayah (a lesson or a sign) for people who know.53. And We saved those who believed and used to fear Allah and keep their duty to Him.
    Thus The Almighty Allah destroyed the people of Prophet Salih for mocking him their disbelief in him their stubbornness and for killing His she-camel.
    Prophet Salih and the faithful stood washing the dead. He said: 7: 79"O my people! I have indeed conveyed to you the Message of my Lord and have given you good advice but you like not good advisers."
    Prophet Muhammad passed by the area of Thamoud nowadays known as (cities of Saleh) on his way to Tabuk in the 9th year of the Immigration. He ordered his followers to be humble and afraid as a dislike of the same thing happen to them. He ordered them not to go to wrong villages and not drink from its water.

1. The bounties of Allah on all humans are many they must thank Him for them.
    2. The Muslim behaves with good manners and advises others to have them.
    3. Allah is Able to do everything. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living.
    4. Everything that belongs to Allah is great even if it was a she-camel.
    5. Allah is able to destroy the disbelieving pagans.

Aug 2002

. - - - - - .
    . . ա ء : .
    . ɡ . ʡ ǡ ǡ ǡ .
    . ϡ . ɺ ɡ : " ". ǡ ǡ ѡ ǡ .
    : " ."
    : " ".
    : " ( ) ". .
    . .
    : ( ) ١ .
    : ( ) : ! ! : . . : ! : " ".
    ߡ ǡ .
    . ǡ ɡ : " " . : " ".
    (18) (35) .

:
    Othman Ibn Affan
    The possessor of the two lights
    He is the respectable Companion Othman Ibn Affan may Allah be pleased with him. Prophet Muhammad told him the great tiding of him being in paradise and promised him martyrdom and was pleased with him when he died.
    When Prophet Muhammad and the Muslim armies were going to fight the Byzantines at Tabuk he called the wealthier people to give from their wealth and property to support and equip the soldiers. Othman presented 200 saddled camels and 200 ounces of gold. He also gave 1000 dinars. Prophet Muhammad kept asking for donations hoping to inspire others to give as freely as Othman. However it was Othman who surpassed them all and gave a total of 900 equipped camels. He married two of the daughters of Prophet Muhammad and was the third of the Guided Caliphs. He was martyred while reciting the Holy Quran.
    He was born to a noble family six years after the birth of Prophet Muhammad. His father belonged to the Umayyad branch of the Quraish tribe. The Umayyads were the most influential clan of the Quraish they were the strongest and wealthiest and Othman was their "golden child". He was one of the first Muslims. When Abu Bakr invited him to Islam he immediately accepted.
    In spite of the abuse Othman would not give up his Islam and in time Othman was married to Prophet Muhammads daughter Ruqayyah thus strengthening his relationship to the Prophet.
    The abuse and torture continued and Othmans wealthy family and status in society as a merchant did not protect him. He was abused and tortured even by members of his own family; his uncle shackled his hands and feet and shut him in a dark enclosed room. The continual bad treatment by his close family led Othman and his wife to participate in the first migration to Abyssinia. Prophet Muhammad praised his forbearing character and said "After Lot Othman is the first man who with his wife has given up the comfort of his home for the sake of God".
    After some time Othman and Ruqayyah daughter of Prophet Muhammad then he emigrated to Almadeenah and continued supporting Prophet Muhammad with every means he had. When Muslims went to confront the pagans in the Badr area Othman t wished to be with them but his wife; Ruqayyah daughter of the Prophet may Allah be pleased with her became sick so the Prophet ordered him to stay with her to take care of her. After the Muslims achieved victory in the battle the Messenger of Allah started distributing the war booty of the battle and made a share of it to Othmant. His wife did not live long after that she died in the same year which the Muslims were were victorious in the Badr battle. The Messenger of Allah made Othman Ibn Affan marry his other daughter Ruqayyah to honor him with marrying two of the Prophet's daughters.
    That is why he had the nickname (Thon noorayn).

Othman Ibn Affan participated in many events with the Prophet who sent him to Makkah to tell Quraysh that the Muslims wanted to make Omrah and not to fight them but they detained him for some time a rumor went around claiming that he was killed. The Prophet gathered his companions and asked them for a pledge to fight the pagans. The Companions immediately responded. It is known by the name (Ar-Ridwan Pledge of Allegiance). Othman Ibn Affan returned then came the day of Al-Hudaibiya Reconciliation. In Almadeenah Othman Ibn Affan saw the suffering of the Muslims when they needed water; they bought it from a Jew who owned a well called Roomah. The Prophet said: (whoever will (buy and dig the well of Ruma will be granted Paradise.) Othman Ibn Affan went to the Jew and negotiated buying it but the Jew refused to sell all of it. So he bought half of it for twelve thousand Dirham and arranged a schedule where he uses it one day and the Jew uses it the other. On his day the Muslims took the amount they needed for two days free. When the Jew saw that he went to Othman Ibn Affan and bought the other half for eight thousand Dirhams. He donated the Well to the Muslims.
    During the battle of Tabuk The Prophet said: (Whoever equip the army of 'Usra (Tabuk's Ghazwa) will be granted Paradise) so Othman Ibn Affan sent ten thousand Dirhams to The Prophet he kissed them and made this supplication: may Allah forgive you O Othman all that you kept in secret or made known may Allah forgive you until the Day of Resurrection. May it not hurt Othman whatever he will do after today.
    When he died the Prophet was pleased with Othman. He said: Every Prophet has a companion (in Paradise). Mine is Othman.
    Othman was the best assistant to Abu Bakr during his rule. He was pleased with him when he died. This is the same with Omar Ibn Alkhattab until he died. Othman was one of the men whom he nominated for holding the position of khilafah after him. After some negotiations among them he was elected for the job and thus became the third khalifah after Omar. He held the job almost twelve years. He was fair merciful and loved his subjects and they loved him too. He made it important to know their news as they happened. He was known to be plain and content in spite of his great wealth. Abdulmalik Ibn Shaddad said: I saw Othman Ibn Affan on the the Friday platform wearing a thick cloak (from Adan). Its price was 4 or 5 Dirhams.
    And Alhasan said: I saw Othman Ibn Affan taking an afternoon nap in the mosque when he was the Khalifah and the pebbles left marks on his side so we said: This is the Prince of the believers! This is the Prince of the believers!
    Shurahbel Ibn Muslim said: Othman fed the people from the food available for the public and at home he ate oil and vinegar. He also also urged the Muslims to Jihad. One day while he was on the platform giving a speech he said:" O people! I heard a hadith from the Messenger of Allah ﷺ and kept it to myself to avoid your abandoning me then I decided to tell let you know it so everyone chooses what he likes. I heard the Messenger of Allah ﷺ says: A Day of Ribat in the cause of Allah is better than this life and all that is in it."
    He continued spreading Islam. Allah made him a cause for conquering many countries and areas and spreading Islam in them.
    One of his virtues and blessings was his uniting Muslims to use one edition of the Holy Quran. He did that after consultation with the companions of the Messenger of Allah. He brought the copy which Abu Bakr ordered Zaid Ibn Thabit to gather. It was kept with Hafsa the wife of the Prophet. Then he ordered making several copies and sent one to the people of Great Syria another to Egypt and a copy for each of Basrah and Yemen. That was very beneficial and is still so until nowadays. Those copies were called (the main manuscripts) and he burned all other copies. The Companions admired what Othman did so Abu Huraira said: well done and Ali Ibn Abi Talib said: I would have done it if he did not.
    Othman Ibn Affan spent long times worshiping. He regularly made late night prayers.The Prophet once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr Omar and Othman. The mountain shook with them. The Prophet said (to the mountain) "Be firm O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet a Siddiq and two martyrs.
    That happened and Othman Ibn Affan was wrongly killed while reciting the Holy Quran on Friday 18th of Thil-Hijjah 35H by rebels led by a Jew who pretended to be a Muslim.

1. The Muslim is shy from committing bad acts.
    2. The Muslim likes goodness hates evil and stays away from it.
    3. The Muslim gives the poor from his money and supply them with what they need.
    4. The Muslim hates Jews for their behavior towards Muslims and prays to Allah to punish them.

muslimah53 ; 28 07 2017 09:03 PM

Aug 2002

( )

: ѿ : : : . : ߿ : : " ".
    ȡ ɡ : ( ) : .
    : . : ߿ ǡ : ѡ ߡ .
    : : á á : . ѡ : ѡ :" " ǡ . ȡ : ѡ : .
    : .
    : ޡ .
    : " ѡ " : ޡ . ɡ : ʿ : .
    ɡ ѡ ޡ . [ ].
    t ѡ : " " [ ] : " " [ ].
    ɡ ǡ : " ɡ ǿ : ȡ " : ѿ.[ ].
    ɡ ԡ ɡ ѡ ϡ .
    ɡ ѡ ǡ ɡ .
    ѡ ǡ ǡ .
    ȡ : (67) (68) [] .
    ʡ . .
    ޡ ѡ ǡ ɡ .
    ѡ ѿ. ޡ .
    ɡ .
    ӡ ɡ : . ѡ : : .
    : ()!.: .
    : ѿ. : ǡ .
    : . : . : ɿ. ɡ ޡ ѡ ѡ : ɡ ǡ : ǡ ǡ ѡ : .
    ߿ ѡ . ǡ ǡ ɡ ǡ : . ߡ ѡ : .
    ӡ : ݡ ɡ : .
    ǡ ϡ ǡ ӡ ϡ .
    ǡ . (: ) ء ɡ .
    : . ǡ ɡ ǡ : . ߡ ѡ : .
    ӡ : ݡ : . ǡ ǡ . . (: ) ɡ .
    ߡ : ǡ .
    : " () ".
    ӡ . : : : : . : : : : : ( ). : ǿ. : .
    : ȡ : ѡ : ޡ : ѡ : ϡ : ѿ! : . (26) (23) .
    ݡ ѡ .
    : ȡ : : : : : ѿ! : . (26) (23) ǡ .

: